Sunday, February 20, 2011

How To Clean My White Leather Couch

cruel jokes Jokes Jokes Cruel Cruel II

dejame tu comentario
ugly A child tells his father: - Daddy, Daddy, take me the circus. And the father replied: "No, you want to see you come home.
Two friends are Italian. One of them is with a shovel, and seem exhausted. - But Raul, who happened to you? - I'm knackered, I come to bury my mother. - But, it has taken so much with how strong you are? - is that the bitch would not let.
Tells a child to his mother: - Mami, I can hammocks to Grandpa? - Not until we know who hanged himself
are two friends and one said: - I'll never forget the last phrase my father - What was it? - Son, do not move the andamiooooooooooooooooo .....
Two children in school: -know, my mother fell from the balcony and is now in heaven "Well, as it bounces your old!!

- Mom Who is pulling the language my father?
- For those who hanged him, son. For those who hanged him.

is a missionary in the jungle and a lion is
he was almost starved. The missionary scares starting kneels to pray says
- Father, fill this poor lion Christian sentiments
silence is heard ... and all of a sudden the lion kneels, saying
- Father, bless this food which I get ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment