Thursday, March 8, 2007

Mount And Blade 100 Stats

Still not convinced?

Still not convinced?
At first you find the idea of \u200b\u200bthe Mooncup unattractive. Perhaps it's awkward, uncomfortable or unhygienic? These are initial reactions on the Mooncup is worth reconsidering. Most of us have grown up in an era which offered no alternative to disposable feminine hygiene products, and this has contributed to the way we think about our periods. Experiment with new ideas is always a challenge, especially for those of personal nature. However, the advantages of the Mooncup are too great to ignore.

A woman comes to use 10,000 pads and tampons for his life.

"I just passed my first period with Mooncup and I can say without doubt that was my best time periods in 23 years!'s Much easier to insert and remove than I imagined, not feel, I feel clean and safe all day, I can do all my activities normally, and they do not pollute the environment. What else I can ask? Now I recommend this system to all the women I know, because for me it was a discovery and an overall improvement in my quality of life during my period. Thanks for these inventions so wonderful! " Toya

0 comments:

Post a Comment